Lisa R. Howeler
Lisa R. Howeler is a professional freelance photographer and writer based in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She writes about real life in rural America and also shares stories of faith, photography and motherhood.
Posts by Lisa R. Howeler:
- The state of dairy farming in Northeast Pennsylvania: tangible struggles, palpable heartache and immeasurable joy
- Why I didn’t want to tell my son about the death of Anthony Bourdain
- Adventures of Zooma the wonder dog: out in Wall-kings Glen
- She’s quite fond of the slimy creatures. 10 on 10 for June
- What Anthony Bourdain taught me
- The Graduate
- The teachable moments of parenting fails
- Just be you | Athens, pa. Photographer
- I’m sorry my house isn’t clean, we were doing important things.