Last week I published my first novel on Amazon Kindle. I self-published, something often looked down upon by authors, writers in general and the culturally elite. But I did it anyhow because I figure life is too short… Read More
I'm a mom, a wife, a writer, a photographer, and a former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things here on my blog. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon's books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I'm working on. I'm also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Socially Thinking: Which fear will you worship today?
- Faithfully Thinking: How can God give you peace when you’re turning to others for it?
- Randomly Thinking: Medievel helmets and weird pet quirks
- Sunday Bookends: Reading classics, my son’s various costumes, and spring may stay around for a bit
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers’ Sons Chapter 4