When bloggers and others talk about a social media break let’s be honest, we know they (we) are talking about Facebook. As far as social media goes, Facebook is the biggest time suck for most people. Not only… Read More
Facebook break, Facebook break up, Facebook detox, facebook drama, featured, goodbye facebook, goodbye social media, leaving Facebook, Pennsylvania writer, replace facebook, social media, social media addiction, social media break, social media manipulation, social media noise, social media overload, tips to detox from social media, tips to leave Facebook, why I left Facebook
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Sunday Bookends: Do you listen to podcasts? Suspense novels and remembering when Doctor Who was a good show
- Sunny (The Weather Girls Book One). Book Review with Celebrate Lit
- Sunday Bookends: Movies about death, books about the undead, and dying leaves but still hope in Christ
- Looking back at September
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter Chapter 6
Top Posts & Pages
- Capturing the real, raw moments of life through photography
- Randomly Thinking: Feeling Like I'm in High School Again, TV Shows stress Me Out, and Ack! Spiders!
- Book Review: Amanda by Sarah Monzon. Eye-opening, humorous, and touching all rolled into one.
- Ten pieces of advice to make your homeschooling experience easier
- Was Laura Ingalls Wilder racist?