If you want to catch the beginning of Blanche’s story, you can read it on Kindle and Kindle Unlimted. However, you don’t have to read the first part to be able to enjoy A New Beginning. If you… Read More
A New Beginning, authors, books for women, contemporary fiction, contemporary literature, faith based fiction, fiction, Fiction Friday, fiction in progress, inspirational fiction, Lisa R. Howeler author, novel writing, novels for women, positive fiction, romantic fiction, self published authors, serial fiction, working on a book, writing fiction
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department