I’ve decided the more I’m off social media, the more creative I can be, which is why it looks like another social media detox is coming up in the next week or so and it may last 30-days… Read More
art, blogging, called to create, creative brains, creatives, creativity, digital detox, digital noise, Facebook break, Facebook break up, Facebook detox, featured, imagination, internet detox, lack of creativity, logging off, logging off social media, need for creativity, productivity, social media addiction, social media death, social media detox, social media overload, stifling creativity, technology detox, writing
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department