When I got back from picking up a few groceries one day this week my 11-year old niece let me know that my daughter, who will be four in October, had been placed in time out while I… Read More
Bradford County PA, event photographer Elmira Ny, event photographer Sayre PA, freelance photographer Binghamton NY, freelance photographer Sayre PA, French, French azilum, history, history of Pennsylvania, Laporte House, life, Lisa R. Howeler photographer, motherhood, Pennsylvania, towanda Pa
The photos were in boxes in a cabinet under Grandma’s entertainment center. Most were sepia toned or black and white and featured stern or blank pale faces. But there were others, in a leather bound book,… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Randomly Thinking: My quipping 15-year old, my 7-year old is sending me texts, and purses.
- Book Review: Songs in the Storm. A story of love, trust, and triumph over trials
- Sunday Bookends: Rembrandt Stone and a short update
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 11
- Fiction Thursday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 10
Top Posts & Pages
- The 30-day Facebook detox challenge: Day 10
- Creatively Thinking: Too much social media kills creativity
- Storytelling through your lens: 10 tips for sharing authentic stories
- Faithfully Thinking: The Blessing
- Visiting the Tunkhannock Creek/Nicholson Viaduct; one of the largest stone railroad bridges in the world