I’ve decided the more I’m off social media, the more creative I can be, which is why it looks like another social media detox is coming up in the next week or so and it may last 30-days… Read More
art, blogging, called to create, creative brains, creatives, creativity, digital detox, digital noise, Facebook break, Facebook break up, Facebook detox, featured, imagination, internet detox, lack of creativity, logging off, logging off social media, need for creativity, productivity, social media addiction, social media death, social media detox, social media overload, stifling creativity, technology detox, writing
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Randomly Thinking: My quipping 15-year old, my 7-year old is sending me texts, and purses.
- Book Review: Songs in the Storm. A story of love, trust, and triumph over trials
- Sunday Bookends: Rembrandt Stone and a short update
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 11
- Fiction Thursday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 10
Top Posts & Pages
- The 30-day Facebook detox challenge: Day 10
- Creatively Thinking: Too much social media kills creativity
- Storytelling through your lens: 10 tips for sharing authentic stories
- Faithfully Thinking: The Blessing
- Visiting the Tunkhannock Creek/Nicholson Viaduct; one of the largest stone railroad bridges in the world