Parents: “Let’s go blueberry picking!” Almost 13-year old: “Yeah, fine. Okay.” Almost 5-year old: “Yeah! Blueberries!” Parents: “We’re here! Where should we pick? Here again? Like last year? Okay!” Outside the car, all reflecting on how it’s as… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Randomly Thinking: My quipping 15-year old, my 7-year old is sending me texts, and purses.
- Book Review: Songs in the Storm. A story of love, trust, and triumph over trials
- Sunday Bookends: Rembrandt Stone and a short update
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 11
- Fiction Thursday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 10
Top Posts & Pages
- The 30-day Facebook detox challenge: Day 10
- Creatively Thinking: Too much social media kills creativity
- Storytelling through your lens: 10 tips for sharing authentic stories
- Faithfully Thinking: The Blessing
- Visiting the Tunkhannock Creek/Nicholson Viaduct; one of the largest stone railroad bridges in the world