Some people keep a written documentary, some a visual one. I happen to be someone who keeps both. As you know, if you’ve followed this blog or my work at all, a lot of my images feature my… Read More
art photography, Athens PA photographer, Bradford County PA photographer, creativity through photography, documentary photography, photographer Pennsylvania, photographer tips, photographer Wyalusing Pa, photography, photography as therapy, photojournalism, r, Towanda PA photographer, Wyalusing PA photographer
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department