There have been so many good blog posts this week around the blogosphere. I’m excited to share some of them with you, and some of my own, for this week’s Round ‘Em Up.
On the blog here for the last couple of weeks, I focused on a lot of different subjects, including:
- Working on the chapters for my book (which will be edited and most likely changed a little before it is finally published.) , published Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 this week (one on Thursday, one on Friday);
- Rambling about the stock photography agencies I work with;
- Adventures in House Selling;
- a writing prompt with the Carrot Ranch (When the Wealth Didn’t Matter);
- and Sunday Bookends, where I rambled about The Biggest Little Farm and comfort reading.
As for some other awesome blog posts from other bloggers this week:
- I found a new blogger/writer and have enjoyed poking around her corner of the blog world. I really enjoyed this peaceful walk with her and her dogs along the beach by Cathy Cade.
- I agreed with the alarm of thispost about Google and computer cookies and how you are being tracked all the time whether you’re online or not, from beetleypete. I’m also enjoying following his latest fictional serial Home by Six.
- Robyn at Autism Family Power wrote a very interesting post about Nature Vs Nurture when it comes to socialization.
- Jenni at Housewife Hustle wrote a really interesting post about self-publishing her book, Eat the Damn Cupcake.
- I absolutely agreed with this post about the need to be snowed in from Lisa at The Manitoba Mom Blog. I need a snow day, people. A day to have an excuse to go nowhere.
- I am awful at actually decorating our house but I like to look at decoration ideas anyhow so I really enjoy when Michelle at Blessings by Me features decorating ideas like she did with this post on Winter Decor Inspiration.
- Mama’s Empty Nest had some great questions for us to ask ourselves in the New Year with her post A Blank Canvas.
- Ryan Callahan’s post about his 8-year battle with Celiac Disease and God’s grace during that time was very uplifting and is worth a read.
- I always enjoy posts from Our Little Red House blog and especially when she goes up north to visit their Little Red house.
- Here is a new to me blogger, a trucker who loves God – awesome. He had a great post this weekend about the Three Point Contact Rule in trucking and how it can relate to our Christian faith.
How about you? Have you found any interesting blog posts that you would like to share this week? Either from you or someone else? Let me know in the comments and leave me a link!