The weather has been mainly nice, yet cold, for the last two weeks here. Then the snow came yesterday. Luckily it disappeared almost as soon as it arrived. I am not a fan of spring snow. This is… Read More
I'm a mom, a wife, a writer, a photographer, and a former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things here on my blog. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon's books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I'm working on. I'm also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers Sons (Harvesting Hope) Chapter 8
- Randomly Thinking: Cats are falling out of the sky and other random thoughts
- Sunday Bookends: To Kill A Mockingbird, awful disaster movies, royals, and slow spring days
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers’ Sons (Harvesting Hope) Chapter 7
- Book Review: In Sheeps Clothing by Pegg Thomas