Recently I’ve noticed a couple of things about non-Christian, and even Christians, views of God. Mainly, the view that “If I didn’t get what I wanted there is no God.” I’ve held this view in the past, so believe me… Read More
One day last month God told me (in so many ways and with various hints) that I needed to go to my war room and pray about all that has been leaving me stressed and tied up in… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Randomly Thinking: My quipping 15-year old, my 7-year old is sending me texts, and purses.
- Book Review: Songs in the Storm. A story of love, trust, and triumph over trials
- Sunday Bookends: Rembrandt Stone and a short update
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 11
- Fiction Thursday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 10
Top Posts & Pages
- The 30-day Facebook detox challenge: Day 10
- Creatively Thinking: Too much social media kills creativity
- Storytelling through your lens: 10 tips for sharing authentic stories
- Faithfully Thinking: The Blessing
- Visiting the Tunkhannock Creek/Nicholson Viaduct; one of the largest stone railroad bridges in the world