This is part of a five part series focusing on tips for creatives to keep their own, unique, authentic voice from being silenced. I recently dropped Facebook for about a week, except for posting a few photos to… Read More
I’ve heard it said that if you have a dream you should speak it out loud. I have a dream that sounds self serving but I’m speaking it anyhow. I want to photograph families in their homes and… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department