Did you know if you choose to delete your Facebook account it actually takes 30 days, or more, for your account to officially disappear? You can say you want it gone, but if you sign back in during… Read More
When I Googled how to delete my personal Facebook account permanently, many sites warned me how much I would regret it, but this weekend I finally pulled the plug on Facebook. In other words, I deleted my entire… Read More
Leaving Facebook is like dying. Some people probably even think you have died. You haven’t posted in a week and you’re not liking their posts to show them you still care about their thoughts (because this is the… Read More
After 30-days of Facebook detox I logged back on this past week and almost immediately regretted it. From someone calling someone else they disagreed with a Nazi to fear-mongering posts about health issues my heart was pounding within… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Sunday Bookends: Do you listen to podcasts? Suspense novels and remembering when Doctor Who was a good show
- Sunny (The Weather Girls Book One). Book Review with Celebrate Lit
- Sunday Bookends: Movies about death, books about the undead, and dying leaves but still hope in Christ
- Looking back at September
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter Chapter 6
Top Posts & Pages
- Capturing the real, raw moments of life through photography
- Randomly Thinking: Feeling Like I'm in High School Again, TV Shows stress Me Out, and Ack! Spiders!
- Book Review: Amanda by Sarah Monzon. Eye-opening, humorous, and touching all rolled into one.
- Ten pieces of advice to make your homeschooling experience easier
- The remarkable life of Charles Reynolds: pastor, missionary, troublemaker, stubborn Irishman, thorn in the side, devoted friend