When you haven’t created in over a month and then you do – it’s like you were holding your breath and didn’t realize it. And now you’re breathing again.
When I was in high school and college I wrote and sketched and photographed what I wanted without much thought to how it might upset or bother someone. I would definitely say I was much more in tune… Read More
art, artist, artistict, artists and creation, be yourself, called to create, Christian creatives, create, creative brain, creative freedom, creative hindering, creative minds, creatives, creativity, free to create, just create, Just write, write, writer's life, writers, writing
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department