My toddler loves her some mud puddles so after a rain storm Friday I took her out to find the one small mud puddle that forms in our stone driveway and let her get as messy as she… Read More
Posted on May 28, 2016 by Lisa R. Howeler
child lifestyle photographer Pennsylvania, childhood documentary photography, childhood photography, children photography Elmira New York, documentary photography Athens PA, Elmira N.Y. photographer, Elmira New York Child Photographer, newborn photographer Bingamton, newborn photography Pennylvania, Pennsyl, Pennsylvania photographer
I'm a mom, a wife, a writer, a photographer, and a former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things here on my blog. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon's books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I'm working on. I'm also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Socially Thinking: Which fear will you worship today?
- Faithfully Thinking: How can God give you peace when you’re turning to others for it?
- Randomly Thinking: Medievel helmets and weird pet quirks
- Sunday Bookends: Reading classics, my son’s various costumes, and spring may stay around for a bit
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers’ Sons Chapter 4