Hey, mama. Did you just have a c-section, or maybe just a rough labor? First of all, don’t compare yourselves to other moms and say “She’s up and around and had her baby a week ago. I should… Read More
Posted on January 27, 2016 by Lisa R. Howeler
at home newborn sessions Elmira NY, Binghamton NY newborn photography, breastfeeding photography Binghamton NY, breastfeeding photography Elmira NY, breastfeeding photography Ithaca NY, Elmira N.Y. photographer, Endicott NY Photographer, moms Binghamton NY, moms Elmira NY, moms Ithaca NY, motherhood photography Ithaca NY, mothering Binghamton NY, mothering Pennsylvania, newborn at home sessions Ithaca, newborn photographer Bingamton, newborn photographer Elmira NY, newborn photography binghamton
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Randomly Thinking: My quipping 15-year old, my 7-year old is sending me texts, and purses.
- Book Review: Songs in the Storm. A story of love, trust, and triumph over trials
- Sunday Bookends: Rembrandt Stone and a short update
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 11
- Fiction Thursday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 10
Top Posts & Pages
- The 30-day Facebook detox challenge: Day 10
- Creatively Thinking: Too much social media kills creativity
- Storytelling through your lens: 10 tips for sharing authentic stories
- Faithfully Thinking: The Blessing
- Visiting the Tunkhannock Creek/Nicholson Viaduct; one of the largest stone railroad bridges in the world