This is part of a new project I’m doing called Ordinary Moments in Ordinary Days where I capture ordinary moments in our days for the month of October. Those ordinary moments often make up very extraordinary lives. We… Read More
I am going to be a writer today. I am going to write. I am going to make things happen. I am going to – wait for my computer to install updates for 15 minutes. I am going… Read More
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department