She’s addicted to the snow. Last year we hardly had any snow and the temperatures were in the 70s and 80s. This year the snow has fallen much more and when my toddler sees it’s on the ground… Read More
Posted on December 29, 2016 by Lisa R. Howeler
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department