Little One either has a cold or is teething. Either way it’s meant very little sleep for me for the last two nights. My dad is also in the hospital after having his knee replaced. Therefore, it’s another… Read More
I'm a mom, a wife, a writer, a photographer, and a former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things here on my blog. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon's books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I'm working on. I'm also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers Sons (Harvesting Hope) Chapter 8
- Randomly Thinking: Cats are falling out of the sky and other random thoughts
- Sunday Bookends: To Kill A Mockingbird, awful disaster movies, royals, and slow spring days
- Fiction Friday: The Farmers’ Sons (Harvesting Hope) Chapter 7
- Book Review: In Sheeps Clothing by Pegg Thomas