Sometimes houses are messy and not picture perfect, white washed walls. And sometimes toddlers climb up the step stool to get the chips. That’s reality.
Posted on February 1, 2016 by Lisa R. Howeler
breastfeeding photographer Ithaca, child photographer Elmira NY, Eaglesmere child photography, motherhood photographer Eaglesmere PA, motherhood photography Sayre PA, newborn photographer Bingamton, photographer near Corning NY, photographer serving elmira NY, professional child photographer Athens PA, professional photographer Elmira NY
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Faithfully Thinking: Trusting God in the Waiting
- Sunday Bookends: fiction with real messages, books for book tours, and a little trick or treating
- Book Review The Rhise of Light by Max Sternberg
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter, Chapter 7 Part I
- Once upon a time the cat went up a tree and . . . had to be rescued by the fire department