Scenes from the last week (or two in this case)
I’m a mom, wife, writer, photographer, and former journalist. I write a little bit about a lot of things. I enjoy John Wayne and Cary Grant movies, Jan Karon’s books, and I have an eclectic taste in music. Welcome to my blog and feel free to poke around. Fridays are Fiction Fridays, where I share a piece of fiction I’m working on. I’m also the author of three books with a fourth on the way.
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter Chapter 4
- Randomly Thinking: Florida men stories, murder case obsessions, behind on blog reading and other random thoughts
- Comfort reading with The Cat Who . . . book series
- Sunday Bookends: My birthday ice cream, Addicted to Rembrandt Stone, and I’m not leaving my house this week
- Fiction Friday: The Next Chapter. Chapter 3