This is part of a new project called Ordinary Moments in Ordinary Days where I capture ordinary moments in our days for the month of October. Those ordinary moments often make up very extraordinary lives. We may not all be famous or save lives on a global scale or make a national or international impact, but each of us have the opportunity to touch others, show them light, and speak life. Each of us have moments, the small moments, the little details of our day, that mean something to us, even if they don’t mean anything to anyone else.
I’ve been trying to get more photos of my son lately. Oops.
Follow me on Instagram
|Lisa R. Howeler on Even fat moms read the Bi…|
|Alice on Even fat moms read the Bi…|
|Lisa R. Howeler on Photography for parents: Five…|
Top Posts & Pages
- Hopewriters opening their doors this week
- Even fat moms read the Bible
- Tell Me More About: Sven Berger, photographer
- What to Capture: Tips for photographing baby showers
- Photographing families in their own environment | Athens, Pennsylvania photographer
- Tell me more about ... Mark Bradley, dairy farmer, Sayre, Pa.