As a writer, former newspaper reporter and photographer, Lisa R. Howeler writes a little bit about everything on her blog Boondock Ramblings. She's a wife and a mother and enjoys a good John Wayne movie and a cozy Jan Karon book. She's also a freelance writer and photographer who is a contributor to various stock agencies, including Lightstock and Alamy. Her photography work focuses on documentary and photojournalism.
- Dear Aunt Dianne: The hard moments, the happy moments and the moments I thought of you
- Faithfully thinking: how many more blogs written by Christian women for Christian women do we really need?
- Creative Tuesday: Just take the photos already
- Wrestlers, degenerate reporters and a president on this week’s reading list
- Oh my gosh! I’m alone for 20 minutes! Grab the remote, a cup of tea, a snack and run a bath! Hurry!
Top Posts & Pages
|Michelle on Dear Aunt Dianne: The hard mom…|
|NRI Marriage Bureau on Creative Tuesday: Just take th…|
|joyweesemoll on Wrestlers, degenerate reporter…|
Follow me on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.